Requirements: Android version 1.5 and higher
Overview: Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android mobile app.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export tovideo clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- H.264 and two way audio
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ)
- preset recall
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- built-in traffic camera database
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
Over 700+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app).
Please visit my website for complete a list of devices supported along with capabilities for each model.
What's in this version:
- more drivers and driver fixes
- respect RTSP image aspect ratio
- add back some quick preset buttons
- speed up ptz commands
- add More Options ability to rotate image 90, 180, 270 degrees
- add option to mirror horizontally for people using a rear view camera
- add reboot cmd to some cameras
- add option to auto start audio under More Options